The purposes of the Annual Meeting is to:
- Provide an opportunity for fellowship among the churches of the Conference;
- Elect Officers, Executive Board members, and other positions as provided for in these bylaws;
- Receive the reports of the Officers, staff, committees, member churches and organizations related to the Conference;
- Approve the budget of the Conference;
- Adopt the mission objectives of the Conference when presented by the Mission and Church Vitality Committee;
- Act on business forwarded to the meeting by the United Church of Christ, churches, associations and the Executive Board of the Conference according to standing rules.
- Transact any other business which may be properly brought before the Conference.
Visit the Annual Meeting page for details.