· Are you in a helping profession and ready to take the next step or are you looking for spiritual direction training?
· Are you at the point where you want to explore deeper levels of the faith life?
· Have you ever asked - "I wish I knew how to be present to this person without trying to fix them?"
· Do you yearn for connection to community beyond “programmatic” offerings?
· Are you ready to go deeper with yourself, God and others?
If you have answered, “yes” to these questions, then:
“THE ART OF DEEP LISTENING” may be the place for you!
Using the practice of “Spiritual Direction/Companioning” as our guide this 6-month community will explore the gift of deep listening to God, self and others.
During this 6-month experience each individual will awaken their faith walk through the exploration of the following practices:
· Operative images of God
· Meditation, mindfulness and silence
· Discovery of story
· Learning to ask deep questions of self and others
· Understanding the mind, body and spirit connection
· Integrating ancient and modern understandings of spiritual deepness
· What it means to be a spiritual companion
By the end of the six months, each individual will have practical applications they will be able to use to impact their own sphere of influence.
· This group is limited to 8 participants
· The group will meet monthly, with online support between group meetings
· Each participant will receive a certification of completion in the ”Art of Deep Listening”
Dates (Saturdays from 1:30pm - 4:30pm)
Feb 6, March 5, April 2, May 7, June 4, July 9, Aug 6
Cost: Early registration (before January 15th) $857
After January 15th- $897
Due to the nature of this experience, there will be a short interview before acceptance into The Art of Deep Listening.